The President of the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) is Dr. B. Suresh. According to the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), the government job opportunities are available. PCI is pursuing this matter with the Union Health Ministry for the Pharmacy candidates for the placements in government sectors.
List of Govt.Jobs for Pharmacy Graduates
There are various job opportunities in the government jobs for pharm.D graduates available. The following are some of the lists of government jobs for pharm.D graduates.
- Government Hospitals: There are certain vacancies in government hospitals. Basically, government hospitals are everywhere but Especially the number of vacancies is high in a low populated area, rural areas. You can get the job vacancies news through government hospital websites or newspapers as well.
- Municipal Corporation Hospitals: The pharmacy graduates can also apply in municipal corporation hospitals. In general, the Payscale for these vacancies is approx 25000 and age limits are between 20 to 25 years. But The accurate pay scale and age limit for different posts are different. It can only be able to know the exact value by going through the advertisement published for jobs on different government websites.
- Cantonment Board: The pharmacy graduates can also apply to the Cantonment Board and work as a pharmacist. To apply for these jobs you can visit the official website also (www.cantonmentboardrecruit.org). You can get updates and details of the job from this website. Here also the pay scale is between 20000 to 25000 and the age limit is 20 to 25 years. The exams are conducted online and include MCQs written tests and interviews.
- National Health Mission(NHM): The National Health Mission is divided into two categories which are National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. You can apply according to eligibility. You can get the proper and vacancy update details by visiting the official website (www.nhm.gov.in).
- Indian Railways: Yes, pharmacy graduates can also apply in Indian railways as pharmacists. The recruitment process is the same as other government jobs. It is a special category job in Indian railways. You can apply for the post according to the eligibility criteria. The official website is www.indianrailwaysrecruitment.in. An aspirant can get all the details from the website.